Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Sivasagar: Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of Gaonburah (Sarkari) Posts under different revenue circles of the Sivasagar district. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in Standard Form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the advertisement should be sent to “Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar“.
Last Date: 25/08/2021.
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
Number of revenue circles:
Revenue Circle wise vacancy with village names:
- Amguri Revenue Circle: Jaysagar, Rudrasagar, Garhkaxoria and Jerengahabi.
- Amguri Revenue Circle: Chirakhunda.
- Demow Revenue Circle: Bhatgaj, Gohaingaon and Paraliguri.
Eligibility Criteria of Sivasagar Recruitment:
- Minimum 25 years.
- He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
- He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to Apply for Sivasagar Recruitment?
- The application will be received up to 25/08/2021 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Sivasagar.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents:
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
Important Web-Links of Sivasagar Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.