CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card of UGC NET Examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lecturership (LS) June 2021. Candidates who applied for this exam can now download the admit cards from the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in.
CSIR UGC NET 2021 Exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 29th January and 15th, 16th & 17th 2022 at different Exam Centers across India.
The CSIR NET examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor will be conducted on these dates—January 29, and February 15, 16, and 17, 2022— in two shifts. The first shift is from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift will take place from 3 pm to 6 pm.
NTA UGC NET Admit Card Details
Name of exam:
- CSIR UGC NET Examination June 2021
Exam conducting body:
- National Testing Agency (NTA)
- CBT (Online )
- 180 minutes
Date of exam:
- 29th January and 15th, 16th & 17th 2022
Date of release of admit card:
- 27th January 2022
NTA Help Desk:
- 011 40759000 or email at email@example.com.
How to Download for CSIR UGC NET Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who applied for CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2021 can now download the admit cards from the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in. They may follow mentioned steps to download their call letter.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Step 2: Click on the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card link.
- Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- Step 4: Enter Application No and Date of Birth; and hit Submit button.
- Step 5: You will get a link to download your admit card .
- Step 6: Download the admit card and take a print of it.
Important Web-Links of UGC NET Admit Card:
- CSIR UGC NET Admit Card : Click Here
- Exam Notification : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here