Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Coal India: Coal India Limited (CIL) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 588 Management Trainee posts to work in CIL. Candidates will be selected based on their GATE 2021 score. The online application will start from 10th August 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://cdn.digialm.com.
Last Date: 09/09/2021.
Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Management Trainee
Number of Vacancy:
- 588 [UR:234, EWS:76, SC:84, ST:39, OBC:155]
- Mining: 253 [UR:88, EWS:45, SC:37, ST:15, OBC:68]
- Electrical: 117 [UR:50, EWS:11, SC:17, ST:8, OBC:31]
- Mechanical: 134 [UR:54, EWS:13, SC:20, ST:10, OBC:37]
- Civil: 57 [UR:28, EWS:5, SC:7, ST:4, OBC:13]
- Industrial: 15 [UR:8, EWS:1, SC:2, ST:1, OBC:3]
- Geology: 12 [UR:6, EWS:1, SC:1, ST:1, OBC:3]
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
Eligibility Criteria of Coal India Limited MT Recruitment:
- The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 04-August-2021 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
➢ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
➢ SC / ST – 5 Years
➢ For Persons with Disabilities:
- General (UR) – 10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
- SC / ST – 15 Years
GATE 2021 Score:
- Candidate must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021) and qualified.
- Management Trainee (Mining/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Industrial): BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee ( Geology): M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
Selection Process of Coal India Limited MT Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021).
- Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1180/- (fee Rs 1000+GST 180/-)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Coal India Ltd Employees: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official CIL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for this post.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- 3rd Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 4th Step: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- 5th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021:
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: 10.08.2021, 10.00 AM
- Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee: 09.09.2021, 11.59 PM
Important Web-links of Coal India Limited Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.