ATEPFO Result 2022
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has recently released the result of Written Exam for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant (JA) vacancy. Candidates who appeared in the written test/s may now check their exam result here in this page. ATEPFO had organized the written test on 28th November 2021.
ATEPFO Result Details
Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant (JA)
Number of Vacancy:
- 20 Posts
- Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO)
Date of exam:
- 28th November 2021
Type of exam:
- Written Test (Stage I )
Centres of exam:
- Guwahati, Tezpur, Jorhat, Dibrugarh and Silchar
Date of result:
- 27th January 2022
Date of Computer & Writing Ability Test:
- 28th February 2022
Computer & Writing Ability Test for Junior Assistant:
- Mere short listing for Stage II of selection process shall not automatically make an applicant eligible for recruitment. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected and any of the particulars declared by any candidate is found to be false at any stage.
- Schedule of Stage II Test is as mentioned below:
|Date: 20th February’ 2022 (Sunday)|
Venue: Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati-781014, Assam
Timing: 10 AM
- The verification of original documents etc. would be taken up in the examination venue itself. All candidates must bring their original Admit Card of the Written Test held on 28th November 2021 which has been signed by the candidate and the invigilator at the examination venue, a recent passport size photograph, original copies of Admit Card, Certificates and Mark Sheets of HSLC, HS and Degree Examinations, Employment Registration Certificate, Caste/EWS/TGL Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates) and Disability Certificate (in case of PwD candidates).
- Candidates may note that the Computer Test, Writing Ability Test and Documents Verification will be taken up in separate sittings and they may, therefore, come prepared to remain in the venue for the whole day.
How to Check ATEPFO Junior Assistant Result?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates who submit online application and appeared for written test for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy may now check the written test result here. They may follow below mentioned steps to check their result.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Step 2: Click on ATEPFO Result link.
- Step 3: A new image file containing the result of ATEPFO will be displayed.
- Step 4: Search for your Roll Number.
- Step 5: If found, congratulations! You are shortlisted for Stage II of the recruitment process.
Important Web-Links of ATEPFO Result:
- ATEPFO Result : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
Selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment:
➢ The selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment includes following two stages.
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
|General studies including current affairs, national and international||60 marks|
|General English||20 marks|
- Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
|Computer test (English and Assamese typing)||20 marks|
|Writing ability test in English (drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc)||30 marks|
- Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.