Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in ATEPFO: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 25 Junior Assistant Posts in the ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam. The online application will start from 11th August 2021 . Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://atepforecruitment.in/.
Last Date: 15/09/2021
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
- 25 [Reserved for women: 8]
- Unreserved: 10
- OBC/MOBC: 07
- SC: 02
- ST(P): 02
- ST(H): 01
- EWS: 02
- PWD: 01
- PB-2, Rs.14000- 49000 with GP-6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Eligibility Criteria of ATEPFO Recruitment:
Employment Exchange Certificate:
- Eligible Indian Citizens must have Registration Number in Employment Exchange in the state of Assam .
- The candidates age should be between 21 years to 38 years as on 1st June 2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as given below –
- I) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- II) 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- III) 10 years for PWD candidates.
- I) The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- II) The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee as given below-
- ST/SC: Rs.200/-
- Others: Rs.300/-
- PWD: Nil
Selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment:
➢ The selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment includes two stages.
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
➢ Syllabus for Stage I include:
- I) General studies including current affairs, national and international — 60 marks.
- II) General English – 20 marks.
- III) Arithmetic — 20 marks.
- Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
➢ Stage-II Test:
- I) Computer test (English and Assamese typing) – 20 marks.
- II) Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc. – 30 marks.
- Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
How to Apply for ATEPFO Assam Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official ATEPFO Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now”.
- 3rd Step: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- 4th Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 5th Step: Pay the necessary application fee as per your category .
- 6th Step: At the end, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form.
Documents to be Uploaded with ATEPFO Online Form:
➢ Candidates are required to scan and upload the following documents:
- I) Latest passport size photograph.
- II) Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support of Age proof).
- III) Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- IV) Scanned Signature.
- V) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- VI) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- VII) Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- VIII) Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates) issued by competent authority.
- IX) Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Office.
➢ ভাৰত আৰু অসম চৰকাৰৰ চাকৰিৰ বাবে অতি দৰকাৰী আৰু সকলোতকৈ বেছি বিক্ৰি হোৱা কিতাপসমূহ।
Important Dates of ATEPFO Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 11th August 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 15th September 2021
Important Web-Links of ATEPFO Recruitment:
|Online Application||Click Here|
|View official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Postponement Notice||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.