Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 Assam Secretariat Result 2021
- 3 Assam Secretariat Result Overview
Assam Secretariat Result 2021
Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam has declared the result of written examination held for the recruitment of 173 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy in Assam Secretariat. Candidates appeared in the written test held on 21st February 2021 at various district headquarters of Assam may now check their result now.
The shortlisted candidates here in written test will further have to appear in the Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test to be conducted centrally at Guwahati in due course of time.
Assam Secretariat Result Overview
Name of the post:
- Junior Administrative Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
- 173 Posts
Name of department:
- Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam
Type of exam:
- Written Examination
Date of exam:
- 21st February 2021
Venue of exam:
- District Headquarters of Assam
Result declared on:
- 31st July 2021
How to Check Assam Secretariat Result?
➢ Candidates who applied for 173 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy under Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam and appear in written test may now check their result here in this page. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to check their results.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- 2nd Step: Click on Assam Secretariat Result link.
- 3rd Step: An image file will be downloaded.
- 4th Step: A list of roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed.
- 5th Step: Search for your desired roll number/s.
- 6th Step: If found, congratulations! then you are shortlisted for remaining phases of the recruitment process.