Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Assam Secretariat: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 44 Stenographer Grade-I post in Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under Secretariat Administration Department. The online application will start from 16th December 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://sad.assam.gov.in.
Last Date: 16/01/2022.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- Stenographer Grade-I
Number of Vacancy:
(I) Stenographer Grade –I (English): 34 (thirty-four)
- UR: 12
- OBC/MOBC: 11
- SC: 3
- STP: 4
- STH: 2
- EWS: 2
(II) Stenographer Grade-I (Language): 10 (ten)
- UR: 4
- OBC/MOBC: 3
- SC: 1
- STP: 1
- STH: 0
- EWS: 1
- ₹ 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay: ₹ 13,300/-
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Secretariat Recruitment:
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise upper age limit is relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H): 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- Candidates should have passed Degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- No candidate shall be eligible to sit for speed test at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) unless he/she had passed the speed test at 120 w.p.m in English and 100 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) conducted by the Board constituted and recognized by the Government.
- Passing the speed test at at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) will make one eligible for appointment as Stenographer Grade –I subject to the condition that appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade –I in English and Language shall be made only after he/she had rendered a minimum 6(six) years of service as Stenographer Grade –II or Grade –III or in both the cadres taken together. Inclusion of names in the select list (both English and Languages) is against the probable vacancies only and it will not confer any right for automatic employment to the selected person.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022:
- Staring date of submission of online application: 16/12/2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 16/01/2022
- Last date of fee payment: 18/01/2022
Important Web-Links of Assam Secretariat Vacancy:
- Online Application : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.