Assam JLEE 2022
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has released the official notification of Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE) 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 20th June 2022 to 11th July, 2022.
Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE) is basically an entrance exam, each year conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University for admission to 3rd semester of B.Tech programme for that specific academic session . So, JLEE is the gateway for admission to the 4 year B.Tech. courses under Engineering Colleges in Assam for diploma holders through lateral entry scheme.
ASTU JLEE Details:
- ◉ Name of exam: Joint Lateral Entry Examination (JLEE) 2022
- ◉ Name of course: 3rd semester of B.Tech courses
- ◉ Exam conducting university: Assam Science And Technology University (ASTU), Guwahati
- ◉ Level of exam: State-level
- ◉ Mode of exam: Offline (pen and paper-based)
- ◉ Exam date: August 7th, 2022
- ◉ Exam duration: 3 Hours
- ◉ Mode of application: Online
- ◉ Helpline: 8929207668 [MONDAY to SATURDAY :10A.M to 6P.M]
Eligibility Criteria of JLEE Examination:
- ◉ Candidate must be a Permanent resident of Assam.
- ◉ The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- ◉ The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
- ◉ Recognized Diploma of Minimum 3 years duration from any Polytechnic Institution of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE) .
- ◉ A minimum of Overall 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) must be scored in the Polytechnic Course.
Final Year Students:
- Candidates appearing in their final examination may also apply but they must have to produce their Original Mark sheet along with Pass Certificate of the Final Diploma on the day of Admission.
Application Fee of Assam JLEE Exam 2022:
- ◉ Candidates had to paid an application fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) online using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply for Assam JLEE?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting official JLEE Application Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for this admission process.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application Link” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application Link” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Assam JLEE Exam 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online applications: 20th June 2022
- ◉ Last Date for submission of online applications: 11th July, 2022
- ◉ Issue of online admit cards: 7 days before examination date and till the date of examination
- ◉ Date and timing of examination: 7th August, 2022 (Sunday), 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- ◉ Declaration of results: Within 10 days of conduct of examination
Important Web-Links of JLEE Examination:
- ◉ Online Application Link : Click Here
- ◉ Official Notification : Click Here
- ◉ Information Brochure : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
About JLEE Exam:
- ◉ Name of exam: Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE) 2022
- ◉ Date of exam: 7th August, 2022 (Sunday)
- ◉ Time of exam: 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- ◉ Total marks: 400
- ◉ Type of exam: Offline (pen and paper-based)
- ◉ Duration of exam: 3 hours
- ◉ Type of question: MCQ type
- ◉ Total no of questions: 100
- ◉ Medium of question paper: English
- ◉ Negative marking: 1(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- ◉ Centres of exam: Guwahati and Jorhat
Syllabus of JLEE Exam:
- ◉ The examination will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Type and comprise of a Single Paper of 3(three) hour duration with following distribution of subjects.
|B||Basic Computer||10 Questions|
|D||Branch of Engineering||50 Questions|
FAQs of Assam JLEE 2022:
What is Assam JLEE?
- ◉ JLEE stands for Joint Lateral Entrance Examination. Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE) is basically an entrance exam, each year conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University for admission to 3rd semester of B.Tech programme for that specific academic session .
What is the starting date of submission of online application for Assam JLEE 2022?
- ◉ The starting date of submission of online application for Assam JLEE 2022 is 20th June 2022.
What is the exam date of Assam JLEE 2022 ?
- ◉ The exam date of Assam JLEE 2022 is 7th August 2022.