Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 APSC Admit Card 2021
- 3 APSC Admit Card Details
APSC Admit Card 2021
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) 2021 is shortly going to release the Admit Card for the OMR based Screening Test of 5 Enforcement Inspector Vacancy under Transport Department, Govt. of Assam. Candidates can download their Call letter/ Admit Card from APSC website www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Admit Card Details
Name of the post:
- Enforcement Inspector
Number of Vacancy:
- Transport Department, Govt. of Assam
- 12/2020, dated: 16/12/2020
Type of test:
- Screening Test (OMR based)
Date of test:
Availability of admit card to download:
- from 06-10-2021
Time of screening test:
- 10 AM to 12 Noon
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
How to Download APSC Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted online applications for Enforcement Inspector Vacancy under Transport Department may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards. The download links will be activated once APSC released the admit card.
- Step 1: Scroll down, Check Important Web-Links section
- Step 2: Click on Download Admit Card link
- Step 3: Enter your Application Id Or Roll number and Date of Birth and click on View E-Admission Certificate button.
- Step 4: Your APSC admit card will be downloaded.
- Step 5: Take a print-out of the same and carry the admit to the examination hall.
Important Web-Links of APSC Admit Card:
- Download Admit Card : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Exam Notification : Click Here