Child Development Project Officer, Nazira Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Anganwadi: Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO),Nazira, Sivasagar 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 38 Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) posts in various Anganwadi centers under the Nazira office. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in Standard Form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the advertisement should be sent to Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nazira.
Last Date: 18/09/2021.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
1. Name of the Post:
- Anganwadi Worker
Number of Vacancy:
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
2. Name of the Post:
- Anganwadi Helper
Number of Vacancy:
- Candidates must have passed HSLC/AHM. If HSLC/AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- Anganwadi Worker: Rs.6,500/- per month.
- Mini Anganwadi Worker: Rs.4,750/- per month.
- Anganwadi Helper: Rs.3,250/- per month.
Other Criteria of Anganwadi Recruitment:
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2021.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of that particular area where the angawadi centre is situated from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for the recruitment. A certificate must be submitted from the local Gaonburah or Ward Member regarding this .
- Prospective Candidates must be capable of training various sports activity, physical activity and cultural activity among the children .
How to Apply for Anganwadi Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in standard format provided by Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nazira. Application along with self attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, residency certificate, PWD certificate (as applicable) is to be submitted in the Office of Child Development Project Officer, Nazira within stipulated time.
➢ ভাৰত আৰু অসম চৰকাৰৰ চাকৰিৰ বাবে অতি দৰকাৰী আৰু সকলোতকৈ বেছি বিক্ৰি হোৱা কিতাপসমূহ।
List of Documents (self-attested) Required to Submit with Application Form:
- Application Form and Passport Size Photograph.
- Educational Qualification & Marksheet.
- Other Experience Certificate (as applicable).
- Caste Certificate (as applicable).
- Domicile Certificate/ Residential Certificate.
- Person with Disability (PWD) certificate (as applicable).
Selection Process of Anganwadi Worker Recruitment:
- The selection of Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) will be completed through interview. Candidates are suggested to keep in touch and check official notice board regularly as list of valid applicants and date of interview will be displayed on official notice board only.
Important Dates of Anganwadi Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date of submission of application: 3rd September 2021
- Last date of submission of application: 18th September 2021
Important Web-Links of Anganwadi Recruitment:
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.