SSUHS Admit Card 2022
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) 2022 is going to conduct a GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE) for the admission into GNM courses under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam for the session 2022-23. Candidates who have submitted their applications for GNMEE 2022 will able to download their admit card for the entrance exam from the official web portal. As per the official notification of SSUHS, the GNM Entrance Examination for admission to GNM courses will be conducted on 16th October 2022 at various exam centres in Assam.
|This is for general information of all concerned that the Admit Cards already issued for GNM Entrance Examination 2022 under Lakhimpur Zone from 27-09-2022 to 28-09-2002 are hereby cancelled due to unavoidable technical reasons. The students appearing in the GNM Entrance Examination 2022 from Lakhimpur Zone are hereby requested to download their fresh admit cards from 30.09.2022 onwards.|
The students of Lakhimpur Zone who have already downloaded their admit cards from 27-09-2022 to 28-09-2022 are hereby requested to download their admit card again from 30-09-2022
SSUHS Admit Card Details
|Exam Name||GNMEE 2022|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||16th October 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Issue Date||27th September 2022|
Name of exam: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022
Type of exam: Entrance exam
Name of courses: Name of Course: GNM Nursing
Academic session: 2022-2023
Name of university: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)
Name of organization: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
Date of Entrance examination: 16th October 2022 (Sunday)
Exam Centers: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, Diphu, Dhubri and Lakhimpur.
Admit Card Status: Released
Admit card release date: 27th September 2022
Helpline number: For any type of queries regarding online admit card download process, candidates can call on 8929207668.
SSUHS Admit Card Date:
- Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences had announced the admit card issue date for GNMEE along with the Admission Notification on 31st August 2022. As per that notification, SSUHS has issued the GNMEE 2022 Admit Cards on 27th September 2022 and all the applicants will be able to download their exam admit cards from the official website. Candidates should note that without a valid admit card you will not be able to participate in the GNM Entrance Examination, 2022.
How to Download SSUHS Admit Card?
➢ Candidates will need their application form to download the admit card for the upcoming GNM Entrance Examination. GNMEE Admit Card has been uploaded on 27th September 2022 at the official portal of SSUHS and from where applicants will be able to download their admit cards. Also, candidates can follow the following listed steps to download their admit cards.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Step 2: Click on the SSUHS Admit Card link.
- Step 3: Login with their Application Number and Password.
- Step 4: After login, you will see the option to download the admit card.
- Step 5: Download your SSUHS CEE Admit Card and take a print of the same.
- Step 6: Don’t forget to carry your admit card to the exam hall.
Important Web-Links of SSUHS Admit Card:
- SSUHS Admit Card : Click Here
- Admission Notification : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
- Lakhimpur Zone Admit Cancel : Click Here
Lakhimpur Zone GNM Admit Cancel
GNM Entrance Exam Details:
- Date of Exam: 16th October 2022 (Sunday).
- Time of Exam: 10 AM to 12 Noon
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 100 MCQs
- Total Marks: 100 Marks (1 mark for each correct answer).
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be both in English and Assamese language.
- Exam Centres: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, Diphu, Dhubri and Lakhimpur.
Syllabus of GNM Admission Exam:
- GNM Entrance Exam (GNMEE), 2022 will be based on 10th standard syllabus. There will be a single question paper consisting of the following sections.