NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2022
Jobs in NHM Assam: National Health Mission, Assam 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 620 Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancy. The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in are eligible to apply for the post.
Interested and eligible candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing may apply online here for this post.
Last date: 26/09/2022.
NHM Assam CHO Details
Name of course:
- Certificate in Community Health(CCH)
Number of Vacancy:
Name of organization:
- National Health Mission, Assam
- ₹ 25,000 per month
Last date submission of application:
- 26th September 2022
Job Profile of Community Health Officer (CHO):
- The CHO cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending primary health care services al Sub Centre area by strengthening the implementation of public health programmes, including disease prevention and health promotion.
- Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOs to lead a primary health care team consisting of front line workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs working under the Sub Centre.
Eligibility Criteria of NHM CHO Recruitment:
➢ The eligibility criteria for applying for the post is as follows:
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in are eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per given format.
- Candidates age must be less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates as on 1st September 2022.
- Candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect.
NHM Assam CHO Online Application:
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by visiting the NHM Assam’s official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Candidates may fill up their online application by following below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application”.
- Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- Step 4: Select your desired post and fill all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Next submit the application form .
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Documents to be Uploaded with NHM CCH Online Form:
➢ Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form:
- i) Final year marksheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- ii) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- iii) Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- iv) Age proof certificate.
- v) Candidates applying under reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste certificate issued by competent authority.
- vi) Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
➢ Applicants must submit their documents offline too in the A4 size envelope mentioning the Name of the Post to the following address.
|O/o The Mission Director,|
National Health Mission, Saikia Commercial Complex,
Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781005.
Important Dates of NHM CCH 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 31st August 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 26th September 2022
Important Web-Links of NHM Assam CHO Vacancy:
- Online Application : Click Here
- Appendix – I Format : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.