Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam Recruitment 2022
Jobs in MHRB: Medical and Heath Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 151 Medical & Health Officer-I (M&HO) vacancy under Health & Family Welfare Department. The online application will start from 23rd September 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
Last Date: 15/10/2022.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- Medical & Health Officer-I (M&HO-I)
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 116
- EWS: 12
- OBC/ MOBC: 5
- STP: 18
Scale of Pay:
- ₹ 30,000/– 1,10.000/-+ Grade Pay ₹ 12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Name of department:
- Health & Family Welfare (A) Department Govt. of Assam
Eligibility Criteria of MHRB Assam Recruitment:
- A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit s relaxable by (if applicable) –
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated 25/04/2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
- The minimum qualification is MBBS Degree from any recognized University under MCI (Medical Council of India) and candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council.
Application Fee of MHRB Assam Recruitment:
- Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
- Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
- Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to apply for MHRB Assam Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting at official recruitment portal of MHRB. They may follow below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on Online Application Form link .
- Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- Step 4: Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Step 5: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Step 7: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of MHRB Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 23rd September 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 15th October 2022
Important Web-Links of MHRB Assam Vacancy:
- Online Application Form : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.