Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2022
ITBP Jobs: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 52 Constable (Animal Transport) Vacancy. The online application will start from 29th August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Last Date: 27/09/2022.
ITBP Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Constable (Animal Transport)
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 52 posts
|◉ Male: 44 [UR:28, EWS:4, SC:2, ST:10]|
|◉ Female: 8 [UR:5, EWS:1, SC:0, ST:2]|
- ◉ Level-3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700-69100 (as per 7th CPC).
- ◉ Between 18 to 25 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 28th September 1997 and not later than 276 September 2004. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC/Ex-Servicemen and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- ◉ Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
- ◉ UR/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- ◉ SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-SM: Nil
- ◉ Payment mode: Nil.
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 29th August 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 27th September 2022
Important Web-Links of ITBP Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.