Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Fishery Department Jobs: Assam Public Service Commission 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 32 Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre vacancy under Fishery Department, Govt. of Assam. The online application will start from 22nd August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://fisheries.assam.gov.in.
Last Date: 22/09/2022.
Fishery Department Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 32
Name of department:
- ◉ Fishery Department, Govt. of Assam
- ◉ UR: 13
- ◉ OBC/ MOBC: 09
- ◉ SC: 2
- ◉ STP: 03
- ◉ STH: 02
- ◉ EWS: 03
- ◉ PB- 4, ₹ 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Grade Pay: ₹ 12,700/-
Eligibility Criteria of Fishery Department Recruitment:
- (I) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- (II) The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Voter ID/ Employment Exchange Registration Certificate as proof of residency along with application form.
- ◉ The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- ◉ SC/ ST: By 5 years
- ◉ OBC/ MOBC: By 3 years
- ◉ PWBD: By 10 years
- ◉ B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other institute of I.C.A.R.
- ◉ General/EWS: 285.40
- ◉ SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- ◉ BPL: 35.40
- ◉ PWBD: 35.40
- ◉ Online.
How to Apply for Fishery Department Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of Fishery Department Vacancy 2022:
- ◉ Staring date of submission of online application: 22/08/2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 22/09/2022
- ◉ Last Date for payment of fees: 24/09/2022
Important Web-Links of Fishery Department Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application Form : 22/08/2022
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.