Child Development Project Officer, Nazira, Sivasagar
Anganwadi Jobs: Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nazira, Sivasagar 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 41 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) vacancy of Anganwadi Centre under ICDS Project, Nazira, Sivasagar. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 15/09/2022.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
1. Anganwadi Worker
- ◉ Number of Vacancy: 25
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/ AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
2. Anganwadi Helper
- ◉ Number of Vacancy: 16
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed HSLC/ AHM. If HSLC/ AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
Other Criteria of Anganwadi Recruitment:
- ◉ Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
- ◉ The candidate who apply for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper shall be a local women residing in the concerned Anganwadi Centre survey area where Anganwadi Centre is located.
- ◉ The residential proof in respect of the candidate for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper of Anganwadi Centre applied for will be issued by the Gaon Bura/Ward Member of the concerned Gaon Panchayat/President of the Gaon Panchayat for Rural area and Ward Commissioner/Chairperson of Municipal Board/Town Committee for Urban area.
- ◉ Anganwadi Worker: ₹ 6,500/- per month.
- ◉ Mini Anganwadi Worker: ₹ 4,750/- per month.
- ◉ Anganwadi Helper: ₹ 3,250/- per month.
How to Apply for Anganwadi Jobs?
- ◉ The prescribed application form will be available in the office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nazira, Sivasagar from 25th August 2022 to 15th September 2022 in all working days in between 11:00 AM to 03:00 P.M.
- ◉ The filled up application will be received in the office of the Child Development Project Officer, ICDS Project, Nazira in all working days till 15th September 2022.
- ◉ The candidates should submit self-attested photo copy of the certificates/ testimonials along with a passport size photograph attached with the form. The candidates must produce the original certificates/testimonials etc. at the time of interview/personality test.
Important Dates of Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of application: 25th August 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of application: 15th September 2022
Important Web-Links of Anganwadi Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.