Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Jobs: Indian Navy 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of Agniveer vacancy under Agnipath Scheme or Agneepath Scheme across the country. The online application will start from 15th July 2022. Interested and eligible candidates who want to join Indian Navy as a soldier or sailor may apply online here. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Last Date: 22 & 30/07/2022.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|☛ Name of post:||Agniveer (SSR) | Agniveer (MR)|
|☛ Number of Vacancy:||SSR: 2800|
|☛ Name of scheme:||Agnipath Scheme|
|☛ Duration of service:||4 Years|
|☛ Name of department:||Indian Navy|
|☛ Name of ministry:||Ministry of Defence, India|
|☛ Date of launch of the scheme:||14th June 2022|
|☛ Job location:||All India|
|☛ Mode of application:||Online|
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Jobs:
1. Agniveer (SSR)
- ◉ Number of Vacancy: 2800
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Candidates must be qualified in 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an educational board recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Nov 1999 – 30 Apr 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
2. Agniveer (MR)
- ◉ Number of Vacancy: 200
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- ◉ Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Dec 1999- 31 May 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- ◉ Marital Status: Only unmarried male and unmarried female candidates are eligible for enrollment as Agniveer in the Indian Navy. Candidates must undertake not to marry until completion of their ab-initio training.
Pay Scale of Indian Navy Post:
|Year||Customized Package||In Hand (70%)|
|1st Year||₹ 30,000/-||₹ 21,000/-|
|2nd Year||₹ 33,000/-||₹ 23,100/-|
|3rd Year||₹ 36,500/-||₹ 25,580/-|
|4th Year||₹ 40,000/-||₹ 28,000/-|
|Exit after 4 year||₹ 10.04 lakhs plus accrued interest|
|Life Insurance Cover||₹ 48 lakhs|
How to apply for Indian Navy Vacancy?
- ◉ The application mode for Agnipath Recruitment is online. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online here.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User? Register”.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Next, pay the examination fee and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 15th July 2022 (SSR)
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 22th July 2022 (SSR)
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 25th July 2022 (MR)
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 30th July 2022 (MR)
Important Web-Links of Indian Navy Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application Form (SSR) : Register | Login
- ◉ Online Application Form (MR) : 25th July 2022
- ◉ Advertisement Details – MR : Click Here
- ◉ Advertisement Details – SSR : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of Indian Navy Recruitment:
Q. What is the starting date to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment is 15th July 2022 for SSR posts and 25th July 2022 for MR posts.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment?
- ◉ The last date to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment is 22nd July 2022 for SSR posts and 30th July 2022 for MR posts.
Q. What do you mean by SSR?
- ◉ The abbreviation SSR stands for Senior Secondary Recruits.
Q. What do you mean by MR?
- ◉ The abbreviation MR stands for Matric Recruits.