Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Indian Army Jobs: Indian Army 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of Agniveer vacancy under Agnipath Scheme or Agneepath Scheme across the country. The online application will start from 5th July 2022. Interested and eligible candidates who want to enter Indian Air Force as a soldier may apply online here. https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx.
Last Date: 03/09/2022.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022
|☛ Name of post:||Agniveer (General Duty, Technical, Clerk/ Store Keeper and Tradesmen)|
|☛ Number of Vacancy:||To be updated later|
|☛ Name of scheme:||Agnipath Scheme|
|☛ Duration of service:||4 Years|
|☛ Name of department:||Indian Army|
|☛ Name of ministry:||Ministry of Defence, India|
|☛ Date of launch of the scheme:||14th June 2022|
|☛ Job location:||All India|
|☛ Mode of application:||Online|
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army Jobs:
1. Agniveer (General Duty)
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Passed in class 10th examination with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
2. Agniveer (Technical)/ Agniveer (Technical) (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Passed in class 12th examination in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper (Technical)
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Passed in class 12th examination in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
4. Agniveer Tradesmen 10th Pass
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Passed in class 10th examination with minimum 33% marks in each subject.
5. Agniveer Tradesmen 8th Pass
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Passed in class 8th examination with minimum 33% marks in each subject.
- ◉ Candidates age should not be less than 17 years 6 months and not more than 23 years.
- ◉ The one-time upper age limit has been increased from 21 years to 23 years for the recruitment year 2022-23.
Pay Scale of Indian Army Post:
|Year||Customized Package||In Hand (70%)|
|1st Year||₹ 30,000/-||₹ 21,000/-|
|2nd Year||₹ 33,000/-||₹ 23,100/-|
|3rd Year||₹ 36,500/-||₹ 25,580/-|
|4th Year||₹ 40,000/-||₹ 28,000/-|
|Exit after 4 year||₹ 10.04 lakhs plus accrued interest|
|Life Insurance Cover||₹ 48 lakhs|
How to apply for Indian Army Vacancy?
- ◉ The application mode for Agnipath Recruitment is online. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online here.
➢ Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online:
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User? Register”.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Next, pay the examination fee and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 5th July 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 3rd August 2022 (Upper Assam | Central Assam)
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 5th August 2022 (Lower Assam)
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 3rd September 2022 (Lower Assam)
Important Web-Links of Indian Army Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ Agniveer Rally Schedule : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
Physical Standards for Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy:
➢ Following is the required Physical Standards for the candidates applying for Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy.
Selection Process of Army Agniveer Vacancy:
➢ Army Agniveer Vacancy involves following stages of selection process – Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement, Medical Test and Written Test.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally Schedule:
➢ Indian Army HQ has recently released the tentative Recruitment Rally Schedule for the recruitment of Agniveer vacancy in Indian Army. Aspiring candidates may check the Army Recruiting Office (ARO) wise detailed schedule.
Schedule for Upper Assam:
- ◉ Name of ARO: Jorhat
- ◉ Venue of rally: Jorhat
- ◉ Dates of rally: 7th September 2022 to 15th September 2022
- ◉ Name of districts: Jorhat, Majuli, Tinsukia, Sibsagar, Charaideo, Dhemaji, North Lakhimpur, Dibrugarh, Golaghat, Karbi Anglong, Diphu and West Karbi Anglong Hamren.
Schedule for Central Assam:
- ◉ Name of ARO: HQ Shillong
- ◉ Venue of rally: Shillong
- ◉ Dates of rally: 4th October 2022 to 10th October 2022
- ◉ Name of districts: Morigaon, Nagaon, Sonitpur, Hojai and Biswanath.
Schedule for South Assam:
- ◉ Name of ARO: Silchar
- ◉ Venue of rally: Agartala
- ◉ Dates of rally: 12th November 2022 to 18th November 2022
- ◉ Name of districts: Cachar, Dima Hasao, Karimganj and Hailakandi.
Schedule for Lower Assam:
- ◉ Name of ARO: Narangi
- ◉ Venue of rally: Bongaigaon
- ◉ Dates of rally: 1st November 2022 to 30th November 2022
- ◉ Name of districts: Barpeta, Darrang, Nalbari, Chirang, Baksa, Udalguri, Kokrajhar, Dhubri, Bongaigaon, Goalpara, Kamrup (Rural), Kamrup (Metro) and South Salmara Mancachar.
Rally Schedule Notification:
- Upper Assam Districts/ Arunachal Pradesh : Click Here
- Central Assam Districts/ Meghalaya : Click Here
- Lower Assam Districts : Click Here
- South Assam Districts : Coming Soon
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of Indian Army Recruitment:
Q. What is the starting date to apply online for Indian Army Recruitment?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment is 5th July 2022.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for Indian Army Recruitment?
- ◉ The last date to apply online for Indian Army Recruitment is 3rd September 2022.
Q. What is Agnipath scheme?
- ◉ Agnipath Scheme or Agneepath Scheme is a newly introduced scheme of the Government of India for the recruitment of soldiers below the rank of commissioned officers into the three services of the armed forces. This scheme has been introduced on 14th June 2022.