PAT Admit Card 2022
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam is shortly going to release the admit card for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022. All the candidates who submitted online applications from 1st May 2022 to 10th June 2022 for appearing Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT]-2022 are requested to download their Admit Card and check the centers allotted.
PAT 2022 will be held on 24th July 2022 across selected centres and in Government Polytechnics/ Institutions of Assam. In this article, candidates will be able to download their Assam PAT 2022 admit card as well as to check their PAT exam centres.
Assam PAT Admit Card Details
|Name of exam||Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT), Assam|
|Purpose of test||For admission into 3 year Diploma courses|
|Subjects of test||Mathematics and Science|
|Test centers||Mentioned @ admit card|
|Type of questions in test||Multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Exam date||24th July 2022 (Sunday)|
|Exam duration||2 hour|
|Time of test||10 AM to 12 Noon (2 Hours)|
|Admit card availability date||11th July 2022|
How to Download Assam PAT Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted their online application for PAT 2022 ,can download their admit card, once Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has released the same. Eligible students may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit card
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Assam PAT Admit Card Link.
- ◉ Step 3: Click on Application Login placed in the top Menu Bar.
- ◉ Step 4: Login to your account using your Application Number and your Date of Birth.
- ◉ Step 5: Click on Download Admit Card.
- ◉ Step 6: Your admit card will be generated. Take a print out of your PAT Admit Card and carry the same to exam hall on the day of PAT 2022.
Important Web-Links of PAT Admit Card:
- ◉ Assam PAT Admit Card : Click Here
- ◉ Admit Card Notification : Click Here
- ◉ PAT 2022 Notification : Click Here
Help desk for Assam PAT Admit Card:
- ◉ Candidates who are facing any problems or difficulties in downloading admit card may follow the below mentioned instructions.
A) For the candidates who are unable to download their Admit Card-
Candidates must have-
- I) applied online and having a valid Application No.
- II) bring valid proof of payment (through State Bank Collect) and Payment Reference No.
B) For the candidates who have already applied for registration to appear the above Tests, but unable to submit their requisite fees-
- 1) applied online and having a valid Application No.
- I) in case of (A) & (B) : Manual Admit Card will be issued by the concerned Principal of the nearer Polytechnics on 23/07/2022. The concerned candidates are hereby asked to collect Manual Admit Card from the Principal of the nearby Polytechnic of their centre (mentioned at the time of Online Registration)
- II) No new application/registration shall be accepted during this period.