Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2022
Govt. of Assam has released the online application process for Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2022 or ARBAS 2022. Eligible candidates may apply online for ARBAS 2022 Award at official SEBA portal.
Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme is instituted in the honour of Late Anundoram Borooah who was the 4th Indian (and the 1st Assamese) to join the prestigious ICS and the 1st Indian to be appointed as Deputy Commissioner. This award was launched by the Govt. of Assam in the year 2005 with the sole aim of enhancing healthy competition amongst the student community and to help them to enrich their perception through up-to-date knowledge and information with the help of IT education.
Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme Details
- ◉ Name of scheme: Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme (ARBAS)
- ◉ Year of launch: 2005
- ◉ Award amount: ₹16,000/-
- ◉ Name of government: Govt. of Assam
- ◉ Name of organization: Education (Secondary) Department
- ◉ Mode of application: Online
- ◉ Helpline numbers: 1800-212-005599 and 08472880277.
Details of ARBAS Laptop Award Scheme:
- ◉ Till the year 2019, all the eligible students of Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme received 1 laptop computer along with 2 years 3G/ 4G Internet Connection Subscription, a certificate and Books on all subject as per NCERT course in PDF format and Digital Content (2D/3D Animation, Audio/Video ) for each stream and On-line Coaching and Score Improvement System (OLCSIS) for Science Students.
- ◉ But for the year 2020, instead of laptop computer ₹ 20000/- was awarded to the students; as COVID-19 pandemic badly hits supply chain for which procurement of computer may not be easy for govt.
- ◉ This year, the government has decided to transfer ₹16,000/- (Rupees Sixteen Thousand Only) to the bank account of every eligible student.
Eligibility Criteria of ARBAS Scheme:
Educational Qualification & Percentage:
- ◉ Students who have secured Star Marks or 75% or more in HSLC, Higher Madrassa and FM Examinations conducted by SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board, Assam are eligible to submit application for this scheme.
Year of passing:
- ◉ Students must have passed his/her qualifying examination with the mentioned percentage in 2022.
- ◉ Students who passed their qualifying examination from SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board, Assam are only eligible to submit application for this scheme.
How to Apply for ARBAS Scheme?
➢ Students who have fulfilled ARBAS eligibility criteria 2022 may fill up online application form by visiting official website. Eligible students may follow below mentioned steps.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- ◉ Step 2: Next, click on Online Application Form Link.
- ◉ Step 3: Now, the official web portal will be displayed.
- ◉ Step 4: Next, enter your Roll Code, Roll No, Date of Birth and click on Login button.
- ◉ Step 5: Now, fill all the details including bank account details and Save the page.
- ◉ Step 6: Next upload your necessary documents and submit your application.
- ◉ Step 7: On submitting the application, an acknowledgment receipt will be generated. Keep a copy of the same.
Documents to Submitted with ARBAS Online Form:
➢ Students must upload the scanned copy of the following documents during submission of ARBAS online application form 2022.
|Sl No||Type of documents|
|1||Passport Size Photograph|
|2||Signature of the Student|
|3||HSLC/AHM Certificate and Marksheet|
|4||Front Page of Bank Passbook|
Specification of Documents:
|Size||Less than 200 KB|
|Width (Horizontal)||Greater than 400 px|
|Height (Vertical)||Greater than 600 px|
|Format||.jpg or .jpeg|
Important Dates of Anundoram Borooah Award 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 15th July 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 30th July 2022
Important Web-Links of ARBAS Scheme:
- ◉ Online Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ Official Notification : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
FAQs of ARBAS Scheme 2022:
Q. What is the starting date to apply online for ARBAS Scheme 2022?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for ARBAS Scheme 2022 is 15th July 2022.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for ARBAS Scheme 2022?
- ◉ The last date to apply online for ARBAS Scheme 2022 is 30th July 2022.
Q. What is the Award Amount of Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme?
- ◉ The Award Amount of Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2022 is Rs. 16,000/-.