SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 2022 has recently released the SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 of the Computer Based Examination (Paper I) of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2021. This exam will be held for the recruitment of 7301 vacancy as MTS and Havaldar.
Applicants who have applied online for these posts can now download their admit cards by visiting SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in/.
SSC MTS Admit Card Details
- ◉ Name of exam: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical Staff) Examination, 2021
- ◉ Name of posts: MTS and Havaldar
- ◉ Number of Vacancy: 7,301 posts
|◉ MTS: 3,698 posts|
◉ Havaldar: 3,603 posts
- ◉ Name of organization: Staff Selection Commission
- ◉ Type of exam: Computer Based Examination
- ◉ Date of exam: 5th to 22nd July 2022
- ◉ Venue of exam: Mentioned @ admit card.
- ◉ Status of admit card: Released
- ◉ Date of release of admit card: 25th June 2022
- ◉ Examination centres for NER: Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima (5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur (5502),Ukhrul(5503), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701)
How to Download SSC Admit Card?
➢ Candidates appearing in Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2021 can now download the admit card for the examination. Candidates need to follow below mentioned steps to download their admit card.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on SSC Admit Card link.
- ◉ Step 3: Enter your login credentials i.e Registration ID & Date of Birth.
- ◉ Step 4: Next click on “Submit” button .
- ◉ Step 5: Your SSC Admit Card will be downloaded.
- ◉ Step 6: Take a print out of the same for future reference.
Important Web Links of SSC Admit Card:Join Whatsapp Group
- ◉ SSC Admit Card : Click Here
- ◉ Examination Notice : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here