NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2022
Jobs in NHM Assam: National Health Mission, Assam 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 600 Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancy. Selected candidates have to first complete the Certificate in Community Health (CCH) course of 6 month duration.
Candidate who successfully completes this course will get certificate from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and will be posted at the Sub Centre – Health & Wellness Centre as Community Health Officer (CHO). Interested and eligible candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing may apply online here for this post.
NHM Assam CHO Details
Name of course:
- ◉ Certificate in Community Health(CCH)
Name of batch:
- ◉ July 2022 batch
Duration of course:
- ◉ 6 months (Full time, theory and practical classes)
Number of seats:
- ◉ 600
- ◉ Online
Last date submission of application:
- ◉ 30th June 2022
Job Profile of Community Health Officer (CHO):
- ◉ The CHO cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending primary health care services al Sub Centre area by strengthening the implementation of public health programmes, including disease prevention and health promotion.
- ◉ Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOs to lead a primary health care team consisting of front line workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs working under the Sub Centre.
Eligibility Criteria of NHM CHO Recruitment:
➢ The eligibility criteria for applying for the post is as follows:
- ◉ B.Sc (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University / GNM Course passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors Council.
- ◉ Candidates must be less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates as on 1st July 2022.
- ◉ Candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect.
- ◉ Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months.
- ◉ On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM,s/he will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Selection Process of NHM Assam CHO Vacancy:
- ◉ All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course).
NHM Assam CHO Online Application:
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by visiting the NHM Assam’s official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Candidates may fill up their online application by following below mentioned steps.
- ◉ 1st Step : Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ 2nd Step : Click on the “Online Application”.
- ◉ 3rd Step : A new webpage will be opened.
- ◉ 4th Step : Select your desired post and fill all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ 5th Step : Next submit the application form .
- ◉ 6th Step : At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Documents to be Uploaded with NHM CCH Online Form:
➢ Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form:
- i) All mark sheets of last Qualifying Exam as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
- ii) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- iii) Registration Certificate/ Council Registration Certificate
- iv) In case of NHM (in-service) candidates, the copy of Appointment Letter and NOC from respective Joint Director of Health Services.
- v) Work experience certificate.
- vi) Age proof certificate.
- vii) Caste certificate, issued by competent authority.
➢ Applicants must submit their documents offline too in the A4 size envelope mentioning the Name of the Post to the following address.
|O/o The Mission Director,|
National Health Mission, Saikia Commercial Complex,
Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781005.
Important Dates of NHM CCH 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 16th June 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 30th June 2022
Important Web-Links of NHM Assam CHO Vacancy:
- ◉ Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.