DME Assam Admit Card 2022
Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam has released the official written exam notification for the recruitment of 1415 Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam. The written exam will be held on 29th May 2022. Accordingly, the directorate will release the admit card w.e.f 23rd May 2022 through its official website.
|The written examination for Grade-IV posts under the DHS, DHSFW, DME and Ayush department, Government of Assam will be held on 19th June, 2022.|
The call letters for the written examination shall be uploaded in the official websites in due course of time.
Candidates who have submitted online applications can download Admit Cards online from the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam (www.dme.assam.gov.in) .
DME Assam Admit Card Details
Name of post:
- ◉ Grade III & Grade IV
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 1415 posts
|◉ Grade-III: 1050 posts|
◉ Grade-IV: 713 posts
Name of organization:
- ◉ Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
Date of exam:
- ◉ 19th June 2022 (Grade IV only)
Type of exam:
- ◉ Written Test
Mode of exam:
- ◉ Offline
Admit card status:
- ◉ Not Released
Admit card release date:
- ◉ 10th June 2022
How to Download DME Assam Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted online applications for these vacancy under DME, Assam may download their admit card from this page. They may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for Directorate of Medical Education, Assam written test 2022.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Download DHSFW Assam Admit Card link.
- ◉ Step 3: New page will be opened.
- ◉ Step 4: Now, enter your Application No and Password – Click “Login” button.
- ◉ Step 5: Now your admit card will be downloaded.
- ◉ Step 6: Take a print of the same and carry the call letter to examination hall.