Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2022
Dibrugarh University 2022 has recently released the official notification of Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test 2022 for admission in to Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Course, 2022-2023 session. All the interested and eligible candidates who want to pursue B.Ed. courses under the university must appear and qualify in this entrance exam mandatorily.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application in official application portal for the admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) courses under Dibrugarh University w.e.f. 20th June 2022.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission Details
Name of exam:
- ◉ Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (B.Ed. CET 2022)
Name of course:
- ◉ B.Ed. Programme
Name of university:
- ◉ Dibrugarh University
- ◉ 2022 – 2023
- ◉ Common Entrance Test
- ◉ 1 hour 30 minutes (11 AM to 12.30 PM)
- ◉ OMR based
Date of entrance test:
- ◉ 10th August 2022
Date for declaration of the result:
- ◉ By 20th August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission:
- ◉ Candidate with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point are eligible for admission to the programme.
- ◉ A candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours / Major subject but less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses / papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme, as the requirement is 50% marks in the aggregate.
- ◉ Candidate must clear the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by Dibrugarh University for that academic session.
➢ In the eligibility criteria, a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks (or equivalent Grade Point) shall be provided to the candidates:
- (A) belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD categories. OR
- (B) having a minimum of 5 (five) years teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to the 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- (C) A candidate can avail the benefit of relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Application Fee:
- ◉ The applicant shall have to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee of ₹ 700/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
How to apply for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission:
➢ Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application from 20th June to 19th July 2021; provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the university. Here is the basic steps one need to follow to submit the online application.
- ◉ 1st Step: Scroll down, check Important Web-Link’s section.
- ◉ 2nd Step: Click Online Application Form Link.
- ◉ 3rd Step: Enter all personal and educational information as required.
- ◉ 4th Step: Pay application fee as per your category and submit the form .
- ◉ 5th Step: Also, take a print of the submitted form .
Documents/ Materials to be uploaded with the B.Ed. CET Application Form:
- ◉ One colored passport size photograph of the candidate.
- ◉ Signature of the Candidate.
Important Dates of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 20th June 2022
- ◉ Last date for submission of the online Application: 19th July 2022
- ◉ Date of the B.Ed. CET, 2022: 10th August 2022
- ◉ Date for Declaration of the Result: By 20th August 2022
Important Web-Links of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission:
- ◉ Online Application Form : Click Here .
- ◉ View Admission Notification : Click Here
- ◉ Information Brochure : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here .
Selection Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission:
➢ Selection for admission into the B.Ed. Programme in any institution under Dibrugarh University will be based on the following:
- ◉ A Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally, which will carry a maximum of 70 marks.
- ◉ The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks, on the basis of the percentage secured in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/or Master’s Degree Examination.
- ◉ 10% of the percentage of marks secured in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Examination shall be considered as career performance in each examination. For example: If a student gets 53% in the first Degree Examination (Major / Aggregate), his/her career performance marks in that examination will be 5.3.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET Syllabus:
- ◉ A Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Dibrugarh University to provisionally select candidates for admission into the B.Ed. Programme offered by the affiliated colleges and the Department of Education of Dibrugarh University.
- ◉ The Entrance Test shall carry a total of 70 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on the following areas:
|Test of Reasoning||15|
- ◉ The test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Exam Centres of the Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET:
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|