DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2022
Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam is going to release the admit card of written test for the recruitment of 207 Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy under Directorate of Health Services (FW) Assam starting from 23rd May 2022. Candidates who submitted their online application for these posts may download their admit card from DHSFW, Assam official website .
|The written examination for Grade-IV posts under the DHS, DHSFW, DME and Ayush department, Government of Assam will be held on 19th June, 2022.|
The call letters for the written examination shall be uploaded in the official websites in due course of time.
DHSFW Assam Admit Card Details
Name of post:
- ◉ Grade III & Grade IV
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 207 posts
|◉ Grade-III: 182 posts|
◉ Grade-IV: 25 posts
Name of organization:
- ◉ Directorate of Health Services, Assam
Date of exam:
- ◉ 19th June 2022 (Grade IV only)
Type of exam:
- ◉ Written Test
Mode of exam:
- ◉ Offline
Admit card status:
- ◉ Not Released
Admit card release date:
- ◉ 10th June 2022
How to Download DHSFW Assam Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted online applications for these vacancy under DHSFW, Assam may download their admit card from this page. They may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for DHSFW, Assam written test 2022.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Download DHSFW Assam Admit Card link.
- ◉ Step 3: New page will be opened.
- ◉ Step 4: Now, enter your Application No and Password – Click “Login” button.
- ◉ Step 5: Now your admit card will be downloaded.
- ◉ Step 6: Take a print of the same and carry the call letter to examination hall.