Child Development Project Officer, Rupohi, Nagaon Recruitment 2022
Anganwadi Jobs: Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Rupohi, Nagaon2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 36 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) vacancy of Anganwadi Centre under Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS), Social Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 30/06/2022.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
1. Name of Post:
- ◉ Anganwadi Worker
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 6
- ◉ Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/ AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
2. Name of Post:
- ◉ Anganwadi Helper
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 30
- ◉ Candidates must have passed HSLC/ AHM. If HSLC/ AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- ◉ Anganwadi Worker: Rs 4500 per month.
- ◉ Anganwadi Helper: Rs 2250 per month.
Eligibility Criteria of Anganwadi Recruitment:
- ◉ Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
- ◉ The candidate who apply for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper shall be a local women residing in the concerned Anganwadi Centre survey area where Anganwadi Centre is located.
- The residential proof in respect of the candidate for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper applied for will be issued by the Gaon Bura/Ward Member of the concerned Gaon Panchayat/President of the Gaon Panchayat.
How to Apply for Anganwadi Recruitment?
- ◉ Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in standard format provided by Office of the Child Development Project Officer. Application along with latest passport sized photographs, self attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, residency certificate, PWD certificate (as applicable) is to be submitted in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) within stipulated time.
List of Documents (self-attested) Required to Submit with Application Form:
- ◉ Application Form and Passport Size Photograph
- ◉ Educational Qualification & Marksheet
- ◉ Other Experience Certificate (as applicable)
- ◉ Caste Certificate (as applicable)
- ◉ Domicile Certificate/ Residential Certificate
- ◉ Person with Disability (PWD) certificate (as applicable)
Important Dates of Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of application: 24th June 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of application: 30th June 2022
Important Web-Links of Anganwadi Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.