Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Intelligence Bureau: Intelligence Bureau (IB) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Technical vacancy. The online application will start from 16th April 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://mharecruitment.in.
Last Date: 07/05/2022.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 150
- ◉ Computer Science Engineering: 56 posts [UR:30, EWS:6, OBC:6, SC:8, ST:6]
- ◉ Electronics Engineering: 94 posts [UR:50, EWS:9, OBC:9, SC:16, ST:10]
- ◉ Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment:
- ◉ 18 to 27 years.
- ◉ The upper age relaxation is up to 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST, 40 years for Departmental Candidates, 35 years for Widow Candidates (General Female), and 40 years for Widow Candidates (SC/ST/OBC Female) candidates.
- I. B.E or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a Government recognized University/ College/ institute
- II. Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science. or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications; from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
- ◉ Candidates must possess a valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code. CS) .
- ◉ Others: ₹ 100/–
- ◉ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ Female/ Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- ◉ Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process .
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of IB ACIO Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 16th April 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 7th May 2022
Important Web-Links of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment:
1. What is the starting date to apply online for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 is 16th April 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply online for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment?
- ◉ The last date to apply online for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment is 7th May 2022.
3. How many posts are vacant under Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022?
- ◉ There are 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) vacancy under Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022.