Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2022
Gauhati High Court 2022 has recently released the official notification of the Written Examination for the recruitment of 237 LDA and Copyist vacancy under the district courts of Assam. The candidates who have submitted their online applications for these LDA and Copyist posts will have to appear in an OMR based written examination on 22nd May 2022. The admit cards for the written test will be released w.e.f 10th May 2022. Candidates may accordingly download their admit cards from this page.
Gauhati High Court Admit Card Details
Name of post:
- ◉ LDA and Copyist
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 237 Posts
Name of organization:
- ◉ Gauhati High Court
Type of exam:
- ◉ Written Examination
Date of exam:
- ◉ 22nd May 2022 (Sunday)
Time of exam:
- ◉ 10 AM to 12 Noon (2 hours)
Place of exam:
- ◉ Respective district of choice.
Admit card status:
- ◉ Released.
Date of admit card release:
- ◉ 10th May 2022 from 3 PM
How to Download Gauhati High Court Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted online applications for these vacancy may download their call letter online. They may follow below mentioned steps to download the admit card.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Gauhati High Court Admit Card Link.
- ◉ Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- ◉ Step 4: Verify captcha and click on Search Candidate button.
- ◉ Step 5: Now, you will find an option to download your admit card.
Important Web-Links of Gauhati High Court Admit Card:Join Whatsapp Group
- ◉ Gauhati High Court Admit Card : Click Here
- ◉ List of Candidates : Click Here
- ◉ Examination Notice : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court LDA & Copyist Vacancy:
➢ The selection process of Gauhati High Court LDA & Copyist Vacancy consists of following two stages:
➢ A Common Written Test (OMR based objective Questions with Multiple Choices) of two hour duration of 120 marks will be held.
- (i) General English (50 marks), General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge (30 marks) and General Aptitude (20 marks)
- (ii) Official language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks (which will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40% of 20 i.e. 8 marks).
➢ Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of written test as well as the final select list.
- ◉ Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise marksheet of the written test (3 times the total posts of a particular district) will be called to the viva-voce (15 marks).
- ◉ On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district wise.