Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Assam Rifles: Office of the Director General Assam Rifles, Shillong 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 1380 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy in the Assam Rifles. The online application will start from 6th June 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. www.assamrifles.gov.in.
Last Date: 20/07/2022.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Technical and Tradesmen (Group B & C)
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 1380
- ◉ Bridge & Road: 17
- ◉ Clerk: 287
- ◉ Religious Teacher: 09
- ◉ Operator Radio and Line: 729
- ◉ Radio Mechanic: 72
- ◉ Armourer: 48
- ◉ Laboratory Assistant: 13
- ◉ Nursing Assistant: 100
- ◉ Veterinary Field Assistant: 10
- ◉ AYA (Para-Medical): 15
- ◉ Washerman: 80
State wise vacancy:
- ◉ Andaman & Nicobar: 1 post
- ◉ Andhra Pradesh: 72 posts
- ◉ Arunachal Pradesh: 42 posts
- ◉ Assam: 57 posts
- ◉ Bihar: 107 posts
- ◉ Chandigarh: 2 posts
- ◉ Chhattisgarh: 32 posts
- ◉ Dadra and Haveli: 1 post
- ◉ Delhi: 12 posts
- ◉ Daman & Due: 1 post
- ◉ Goa: 3 posts
- ◉ Gujarat: 50 posts
- ◉ Haryana: 14 posts
- ◉ Himachal Pradesh: 4 posts
- ◉ Jammu & Kashmir: 26 posts
- ◉ Jharkhand: 53 posts
- ◉ Karnataka: 51 posts
- ◉ Kerala: 39 posts
- ◉ Lakshadweep: 1 post
- ◉ Madhya Pradesh: 47 posts
- ◉ Maharashtra: 71 posts
- ◉ Manipur: 79 posts
- ◉ Meghalaya: 7 posts
- ◉ Mizoram: 85 posts
- ◉ Nagaland: 115 posts
- ◉ Odisha: 51 posts
- ◉ Pondicherry: 2 posts
- ◉ Punjab: 18 posts
- ◉ Rajasthan: 41 posts
- ◉ Tamil Nadu: 57 posts
- ◉ Telangana: 46 posts
- ◉ Tripura: 7 posts
- ◉ Uttar Pradesh: 123 posts
- ◉ Uttrakhand: 7 posts
- ◉ West Bengal: 56 posts
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Rifles Recruitment:
- ◉ Candidates’ age must be between 18 to 23 years as of 01.01.2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.08.199 and later than 01.08.2004.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- ◉ OBC: 3 years
- ◉ SC/ ST: 5 years
- ◉ Trade – Bridge & Road (Both Male & Female candidates): (A) Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board or University (B) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institution for Bridge and Road.
- ◉ Trade – Clerk (Both Male & Female candidates): (A) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent. (B) Skill Test Norms on Computer. English typing with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on a Computer OR Hindi typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on a computer (Time allowed-10 minutes).
- ◉ Trade – Religious Teacher (For Male candidates only): Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi.
- ◉ Trade – Operator Radio and Line (For Male candidates only): Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board and two year Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognized Institute or 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects of study from a recognized Board or University or Institute.
- ◉ Trade – Radio Mechanic (For Male candidates only): 10th from a recognized board with a diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or the Slate Government OR 12th Standard or Intermediate Of equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized or University or institution.
- ◉ Trade – Armourer (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass from a recognized Board.
- ◉ Trade – Laboratory Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science, and Biology from a recognized Board.
- ◉ Trade – Nursing Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10th class pass with English. Maths. Science and Biology from a recognized Board.
- ◉ Trade – Veterinary Field Assistant (For Male candidates only): 10+2 pass with two years diploma certificates in veterinary science from a recognized University/Institute with one year experience in the Veterinary field.
- ◉ Trade – AYA (For Female candidates only): 10th pass from a recognised board.
- ◉ Trade – Washerman (For Male candidates only): 10th pass from a recognised board.
- ◉ Grou B posts (i.e Religious Teacher and Bridge & Road posts only): ₹ 200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
- ◉ Group C posts (i.e except Religious Teacher and Bridge & Road posts): ₹ 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- ◉ The fee will be deposited online by the candidates into SBI CurrentAccount No. 37088046712 in favor of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10 at SBI Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – SBIN0013883.
- ◉ NO Fee is charged from candidates belonging to Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Female and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official website of Assam Rifles. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process .
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Assam Rifles Vacancy 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 6th June 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 20th July 2022
Important Web Links of Assam Rifles Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : 6th June 2022
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of Assam Rifles Recruitment:
1. What is the starting date to apply online for Assam Rifles Recruitment?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 is 6th June 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply online for Assam Rifles Recruitment?
- ◉ The last date to apply online for Assam Rifles Recruitment is 20th July 2022.
3. How many posts are vacant under Assam Rifles Recruitment ?
- ◉ There are a total of 1380 Rifleman/ Riflewomen Vacancy under Assam Rifles Recruitment.