SCERT Assam D.El.Ed. Admission 2022
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Assam 2022 has recently released the official notification for admission into 2 – Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course for the session 2022-2024. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here for admission in to this course.
The course will be conducted in the NCTE recognized Teacher Education Institutes (DIET/ CTE/ Normal School/ BTC/ Pvt. TEls) of the state for the academic session 2022-2024.
SCERT D.El.Ed. Admission Details
Name of course:
- ◉ Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course
Duration of course:
- ◉ 2 – Year
- ◉ 2022- 2024
Name of council:
- ◉ State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)
Name of exam:
- ◉ Pre-Entry Test (PET) 2022
Date of exam:
- ◉ 29th May 2022 (Sunday)
- ◉ +91-8486810283 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Criteria for D.El.Ed Admission:
- ◉ Candidates who are permanent resident of Assam can only apply for this course only.
- ◉ The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards/Councils with at least 50% marks in aggregate excluding marks secured in extra optional.
- ◉ For candidates belonging to SC/ST(PV/ST(H) category there will be relaxation of 5% of marks in aggregate.
- ◉ Candidates who are appearing in Higher Secondary (HS) [10+2] or its equivalent final examination may also apply to appear in the Pre-Entry Test (PET)-2022. However they have to submit their Marks details & upload their original/provisional marksheet before the declaration of result of PET-2022 by login to their account through the online application portal https://www.scertpet.in
- ◉ The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 34 years as on 1st July, 2022. There will be a relaxation by 2 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) & ST(H) Categories.
Reservation of Seats:
- ◉ Reservation of seats for the candidates belonging to reserved categories including OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/Person With Disability (PWD) will be as per existing Govt. norms. Detail is available in our official website https://www.scertassam.co.in .
- ◉ Candidates have to pay Rs. 600.00 (Rupees Six Hundred only) as application fee for all categories through online . Fee may be paid through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Wallet.
- ◉ Candidates who are permanent resident of Assam have to appear in the Pre Entry Test (PET)-2022 for admission into 2 – Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course. The syllabus for this test can be check here .
- ◉ Candidates will be able to download his/ her Admit Card from the website, https://www.scertassam.co.in/ from 20th May 2022 by entering his/her Application Number and Date of Birth generated during online submission of application.
Venue for Pre Entry Test (PET):
- ◉ The venue for the Pre Entry Test (PET) will be DIET of a District. However, depending upon the number of candidates the Pre Entry Test may be held in nearby TEI/school/college etc. The venue for the Pre Entry Test will be indicated in the Admit Card of the candidates.
How to Apply for Assam D.El.Ed Admission?
➢ Candidates who want to enroll for SCERT Assam 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course for the session 2021-2023 may apply online by visiting official website https://www.scertassam.co.in/ . They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: At the end, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of SCERT Admission 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 22nd March 2022 from 12:30 PM onwards.
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 30th April 2022
- ◉ Release of Admit card for Pre-Entry Test: From 20th May 2022 onwards
- ◉ Date of Pre-Entry Test (PET): 29th May 2022
- ◉ Declaration of SCERT Results with score and rank: 24th June, 2022
Important Web Links of SCERT D.El.Ed Admission:
- ◉ SCERT D.El.Ed Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ Check Prospectus : Click Here
- ◉ Official Notification : Click Here
- ◉ Schedule of SCERT Admission Process : Click Here
- ◉ Official Online Apply Guide : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of SCERT D.El.Ed Admission:
1. What is meant by SCERT?
- ◉ The abbreviation SCERT stands for State Council of Educational Research and Training.
2. What is the full form of D.El.Ed?
- ◉ The abbreviation D.El.Ed stands for Diploma in Elementary Education.
3. What is the starting date to apply online for SCERT D.El.Ed Admission?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for SCERT D.El.Ed Admission is 22nd March 2022.
4. What is the last date to apply online for SCERT D.El.Ed Admission?
- ◉ The last date to apply online for SCERT D.El.Ed Admission is 10th April 2022.