NEET Application Form 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the entrance test for admission into various undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions of India. The National Testing Agency (NTA) usually conducts NEET-UG Exam once in a year for admission into different MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS courses in India.
National Testing Agency has released the official notification for online application of the NEET exam 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here. As per official notification, the NEET-UG 2022 will be held on 17th July 2022.
NEET Application Form Details
Name of exam:
- ◉ National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2022
Name of exam conducting body:
- ◉ National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of courses:
- ◉ Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- ◉ Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- ◉ Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS )
- ◉ Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- ◉ Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
- ◉ Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Date of exam:
- ◉ 17th July 2022 (Sunday)
- ◉ 3 hours (2 PM to 5 PM)
Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2022 Examination:
- ◉ As indicated on Admit Card
- ◉ Offline (Pen & Paper-based test)
- ◉ neet.nta.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria to Appear in NEET (UG):
➢ The National Testing Agency has fixed the following eligibility criteria to appear in NEET 2022.
➢ Citizens belonging to the following nationalities are eligible to apply for NEET (UG)
- ◉ Indian Nationals
- ◉ Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- ◉ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- ◉ Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- ◉ Foreign Nationals
- ◉ Candidates have to completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year of the Undergraduate Medical Course.
➢ Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually from a recognised board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below:
- ◉ General: 50 %
- ◉ PWD: 45 %
- ◉ SC/ST/OBC: 40 %
NEET-UG Examination Pattern:
➢ The Test pattern of NEET (UG)-2022 comprises of two Sections. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same.
- I. Each question carries 04 (four) marks and, for each correct answer candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- II. For each incorrect answer, 01(one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- III. To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
- IV. However, after the process of the challenge of key, if more than one option is found to be correct then all/ any one of the multiple correct/best options marked will be given four marks (+4).
➢ Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1).
➢ Unanswered/Unattempted questions will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
Medium of NEET Question Papers:
NEET 2022 Application Fee:
➢ Interested and eligible candidates have to pay an application fee of amount as mentioned below during online submission of NEET-UG application . The fee can be paid using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ e-challan/ UPI.
- ◉ General: ₹ 1600/-
- ◉ Gen EWS/ OBC-NCL: ₹ 1500/-
- ◉ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: ₹ 900/-
- ◉ Outside India: ₹ 8500/-
How to Apply for NEET-UG Exam?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG Level exam may follow below mentioned steps.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- ◉ Step 2: Next click on Online Application link and register yourself.
- ◉ Step 3: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 4: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 5: Take a print out of NEET application form for future reference.
Important Dates of NEET Online Application 2022:
- ◉ Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 6th April 2022
- ◉ Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 6th May 2022
- ◉ Date of NEET UG examination: 17th July 2022
- ◉ Date of release of admit card: To be intimated later on the website
- ◉ Date of declaration of result: To be intimated later on the website