Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam Recruitment 2022
Jobs in MHRB: Medical and Heath Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician etc. Vacancy in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department. The online application will start from 4th April 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. http://22.214.171.124/ora_mhrb.
Last Date: 25/04/2022.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Registrar/Demonstrator/Resident Physician etc.
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ Will be notified in due course of time, in the website
Scale of Pay:
- ◉ ₹ 57,700/- to ₹ 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Name of department:
- ◉ Health & Family Welfare (A) Department Govt. of Assam
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of MHRB Assam Recruitment:
➢ A candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable):-
- ◉ 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- ◉ 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated 25/04/2018.
- ◉ For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
Category of Disability:
- ◉ Orthopedically handicapped with at least one arm and one leg, Low Vision, Hearing handicapped and blind may be considered if he/she can perform with aids and appliances.
Name of Department:
- ◉ Anatomy, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Cardiology, CTVS, Dermatology, Dentistry, Endocrinology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, FSM, Gastroenterology, Medicine, Microbiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, O & G, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Plastic Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Paediatrics, PM&R, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Surgery, SPM (Community Medicine), TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine), Urology.
- ◉ For the post of Registrar/Demonstrator/Resident Physician etc.
A. Broad Speciality:
- ◉ A post Graduate qualification MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the concerned subject from an institute under any Indian University recognized by National Medical Commission (previously Medical Council of India (MCI)/Dental Council of India (DCI)/ National Board of Examination (NBE) for the following Departments:-
- ◉ Anatomy, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Dermatology, Dentistry, ENT, Emergency Medicine, FSM, Medicine, Microbiology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, O & G, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, PM&R, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Surgery, SPM (Community Medicine), TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine)
B. Super Speciality:
- ◉ A post Graduate qualification MD/DNB in General Medicine for Medical Super Speciality (Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology) A post Graduate qualification MS/DNB in General Surgery for Surgical Super Speciality (Plastic Surgery, CTVS, Neuro-Surgery, Urology, Paediatric Surgery) Candidates having DM/M.Ch/DNB in the concerned super speciality subject will be given preference/ weightage.
Application Fee of MHRB Assam Recruitment:
- ◉ Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate. No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210- Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
- ◉ Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to apply for MHRB Assam Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting at official recruitment portal of MHRB. They may follow below mentioned steps .
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Online Application Form link .
- ◉ Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- ◉ Step 4: Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- ◉ Step 5: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- ◉ Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- ◉ Step 7: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of MHRB Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 4th April 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 25th April 2022
Important Web-Links of MHRB Assam Vacancy:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.