DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2022
DME Assam Paramedical Admission: Director of Medical Education, Assam (DME) 2022 has recently released the official DME Assam Paramedical Admission notification of 2021 session for the admission into various paramedical courses under paramedical institutes attached to Govt. Medical Colleges of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format available at DME, Assam official website www.dmeassam.gov.in.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission Details
Name of the course:
- ◉ Paramedical Course
Number of seats:
- ◉ Details not available
Name of organization:
- ◉ Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam
Name of state:
- ◉ Assam
- ◉ 2021
Starting date of submission of application:
- ◉ 28th March 2022
- ◉ dme.assam.gov.in
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Paramedical Admission:
➢ To be eligible for getting admission into various paramedical courses under Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- ◉ Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- ◉ Candidate should be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect. The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Government of Assam.
- ◉ Student have to be in the age limit of 17 to 25 years as on 31st December of 2021.
- ◉ Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST (P) and ST (H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per the extant norms of Government of Assam.
- ◉ The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is HSSLC (Science) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
List of Institutes for Assam Paramedical Admission:
➢ The paramedical courses under Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam are offered through following institutes.
|1.||Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati|
|2.||institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh|
|3.||Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar|
|4.||Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat|
|5.||Institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta|
|6.||Institute of Paramedical Science, Tezpur|
Courses Offered by DME Assam Paramedical Institutes:
➢ Under DME, Assam there are 5 paramedical institutes in Assam under Govt. of Assam. These institutes offer following courses.
|1.||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology|
|2.||Diploma in Medical Radiographic Technology|
|3.||Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology|
|4.||Diploma in Physiotherapy|
|5.||Diploma in ICU Technology|
|6.||Diploma in Physician’s Assistant Course|
|7.||Diploma in Emergency and First Aid|
|8.||Diploma in OT Technology (OT+Anaesthesia+Endoscopy)|
|9.||Diploma in Dialysis Technician Course|
How to Apply for DME Assam Paramedical Admission?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply through offline mode in prescribed format as given below. They must attach attested copies of all the below mentioned documents along with the application form .
- (i) Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
- (ii) Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof).
- (iii) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- (iv) Caste Certificate wherever applicable).
- (v) Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- (vi) Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- (vii) Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
➢ Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before the last date of submission of application. Application should be put inside an envelop and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
|Applications sent via Post/ E-mail to the office of the DME, Assam shall not be accepted.|
➢ Selection of candidates for these courses and the Institutes will be made as per merit (% in PCB) for respective category by the process of counselling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website.
Important Dates of DME Paramedical Courses Admission 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of application: 28th March 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of application: 9th April 2022
Important Web Links of DME Assam Paramedical Admission:Join Whatsapp Group
FAQs of DME Assam Paramedical Admission:
1. What is the starting date to apply for DME Paramedical Admission 2022?
- ◉ The starting date to apply for DME Assam Paramedical Admission is 28th March 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply for DME Paramedical Admission?
- ◉ The last date to apply for DME Paramedical Admission 2022 is 9th April 2022.
3. What is the mode of application for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2022 ?
- ◉ The mode of application for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2022 is Offline.