Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Jobs in APSC: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 17 Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) posts under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission. The online application will start from 4th April 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. http://apsc.nic.in.
Last Date: 13/04/2022.
APSC JAA Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- ◉ Junior Administrative Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 17
- ◉ UR: 4
- ◉ OBC/ MOBC: 2
- ◉ SC: 1
- ◉ STP: 3
- ◉ STH: 1
- ◉ EWS: 2
- ◉ PB – 2, ₹ 14,000/- to ₹ 60,500/- ₹ 8700/-
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment:
- ◉ The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise the upper age limit relaxation is as mentioned below:
- ◉ SC/ST: By 5 years .
- ◉ OBC/MOBC: By 3 years .
- ◉ PWD: By 10 years .
- ◉ The candidate applying for the post of Jr. A.A. must have registration in Employment Exchange of Assam/Voter’s ID/PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency.
- ◉ The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University.
- ◉ The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute. He/She must have proficiency in Basic Computer Applications like MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Internet etc.
➢ Candidates have to pay a processing fee as mentioned below:
- General/EWS: 35.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 35.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
How to Apply for APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy by visiting at official recruitment portal of Assam Public Service Commission. They may follow below mentioned steps.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Online Application link .
- ◉ Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- ◉ Step 4: Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- ◉ Step 5: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- ◉ Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- ◉ Step 7: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of APSC JAA Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 4th April 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 13th April 2022
Important Web-Links of APSC Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : 4th April 2022
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here | Addendum
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of APSC Recruitment:
1. What is the starting date to apply online for APSC Recruitment?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for APSC Recruitment is 4th April 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply for APSC Recruitment?
- ◉ The last date to apply for APSC Recruitment is 13th April 2022.
3. What is the minimum educational qualification to apply for APSC Recruitment ?
- ◉ The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree to apply online for APSC Recruitment .