Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022
SSC MTS Exam: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 2022 is going to release the official notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2021 shortly. The online application will start from 22nd March 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ssc.nic.in.
Last Date: 30/04/2022.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Name of exam:
- ◉ Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2021
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ Details about vacancy will be provided in due course of time.
- ◉ ₹ 18000- 56900/- (Level 1 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC MTS Recruitment:
Nationality: The nationality of the candidate should be
- ◉ A citizen of India
- ◉ Subject of Nepal
- ◉ Subject of Bhutan
- ◉ Tibetan Refugee
- ◉ Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
➢ The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- ◉ A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 25 years of age.
- ◉ 18-27 years as on cut-off date.
➢ The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- ◉ SC/ ST: 5 years
- ◉ OBC: 3 years
- ◉ PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- ◉ PwD (OBC): 13 years
- ◉ PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- ◉ Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years
- ◉ The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Application Fee of SSC MTS Exam:
- ◉ SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women: Nil
- ◉ UR/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- ◉ Payment mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Exam Centres in North East India:
- ◉ Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima (5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul(5503), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701)
How to apply for SSC MTS Vacancy?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process .
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of SSC MTS Vacancy 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 22nd March 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 30th April 2022
- ◉ Date of MTS Examination: June 2022
Important Web-links of SSC Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : Register | Login
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.