Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022
Jobs in SSC: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is shortly going to release the official notification of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2021 for the recruitment of multiple posts in the cadre of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator. The online application will start from 1st February 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ssc.nic.in.
Last Date: 07/03/2022.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Name of exam:
- ◉ Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2021
Name of the posts:
- ◉ Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- ◉ Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)
- ◉ Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- ◉ Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ To be updated soon
Scale of Pay:
Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):
- ◉ Pay Level-2(₹ 19,900-63,200)
Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA):
- ◉ Pay Level-4 (₹ 25,500-81,100)
Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- ◉ Pay Level-4 (₹ 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (₹ 29,200-92,300)
Data Entry Operator,Grade ‘A’:
- ◉ Pay Level-4 (₹ 25,500-81,100)
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- ◉ 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below
- ◉ SC/ST: 5 years
- ◉ OBC: 3 years
- ◉ PWD: 10 years
- ◉ PWD (OBC): 13 years
- ◉ PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- ◉ ESM: 3 years
- ◉ LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- ◉ Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- ◉ SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women: Nil
- ◉ UR/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- ◉ Payment mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment.
- ◉ Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process .
- ◉ In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important dates of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 01-02-2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 07-03-2022
- ◉ Date of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination: May 2022
Important Web-Links of SSC Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : Register | Login
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of SSC CHSL Exam 2022:
1. What is the starting date to apply online for SSC CHSL Exam?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for SSC CHSL Exam 2021 is 1st February 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply online for SSC CHSL Exam?
- ◉ The last date to apply online for SSC CHSL Exam 2021 is 7th March 2022.
3. What is the minimum educational qualification to appear in CHSL Exam?
- ◉ The minimum educational qualification to appear in SSC CHSL Exam is Class 12th passed.