Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) Recruitment 2022
Jobs in IFFCO: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) vacancy for its Field Offices located in the various Indian States for B.Sc. (Agriculture) Graduates. The online application will start from 28th March 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. www.iffco.in/en/corporate.
Last Date: 15/04/2022.
IFFCO Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Agriculture Graduate Trainee
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ N/A.
- ◉ One year
- ◉ As per rules of the organization, presently the stipend is ₹ 33,300/- p.m. On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of ₹ 37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of ₹ 37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
- ◉ For Field Offices located in the States of Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, J&K, H.P., Gujarat, M.P, Chhatisgarh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam (NE), Odisha, A.P, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala. Notwithstanding the selection and placement of AGTs for training, the selected candidates on absorption can be posted in any of the States/ Projects/ Establishment(s) of IFFCO in India.
Eligibility Criteria of IFFCO Recruitment:
- ◉ 30 years, as on 01st February, 2022. (relaxable by 5 years for SCs/ STs & by 3 years for OBCs not belonging to creamy layer)
- ◉ Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by May, 2022 can also apply.
- ◉ General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- ◉ The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in the year 2019 and thereafter can only apply.
- ◉ The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
- ◉ Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will have an added advantage). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable .
How to apply for IFFCO Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Next, submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of IFFCO Vacancy 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 28.03.2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 15.04.2022
Important Web-Links of IFFCO Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of IFFCO Recruitment:
1. What is the starting date to apply online for IFFCO Recruitment?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for IFFCO Recruitment 2022 is 28th March 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply online for IFFCO Recruitment?
- ◉ The last date to apply online for IFFCO Recruitment is 15th April 2022.
3. How many posts are vacant under IFFCO Recruitment 2022 ?
- ◉ The number of vacancy under IFFCO Recruitment 2022 is not mentioned.