Online application is invited from the Assam Police has published an employment notification regarding the recruitment of 306 Sub-Inspector of Police (UB) vacancy in Assam Police.
|All the candidates who applied for the Assam Police SI vacancy will have to appear in a Combined Written Test to be held on 24-04-2022 from 10 AM to 12 noon in the selected districts. The candidates have to submit their detailed particulars in order to issue Admit Card for appearing in the Written Test, through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) by logging in to the online portal from 11 AM of 17-03-2022 to 5 PM of 30-03-2022. Read notification here .|
Assam Police SI Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of post:
- ◉ Sub-Inspector of Police (UB)
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 306
- ◉ UR: 126
- ◉ OBC/ MOBC: 83
- ◉ SC: 21
- ◉ STH: 15
- ◉ STP: 31
- ◉ EWS: 30
How to Select Exam Center 2022:
- ◉ Candidates who have already applied in the Assam Police 306 Sub-Inspector Recruitment may now update their Exam Center through the official SLPRB Recruitment Portal – https://www.slprbassam.in/. or Common Written Exam (SEBA) Portal https://cetcell.net/SLPRB_SI/?r.
Important Dates of Assam Police Recruitment 2021:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of detail particulars : 17/03/2022 from 11 AM
- ◉ Last date of submission of detail particulars: 5 PM of 30th March 2022 (SI)
Important Links of Assam Police SI:
Required Physical Standard:
➢ To be a part of Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022 candidates have to fulfill the below-mentioned physical standard.
1. Height (Minimum)
|Category||Male & Trans.||Female|
|General||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Schedule Caste||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Schedule Tribes||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
2. Chest (Only for Men)
|General||80 cm||85 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Caste||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Tribes (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Tribes (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Required Medical Standard:
- ◉ i. General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high color vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- ◉ ii. Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Selection Proces for Assam Police Sub-Inspector:
- ◉ Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test, date, and venue (s) of which will be communicated later on. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination center, the biometrics of each candidate will be done.
- ◉ The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR-based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be a negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to the History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge. Candidates will use a black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR-based answer sheet. The duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.