Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Jobs in APSC: Assam Public Service Commission 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer vacancy in in Junior Grade II cadre of the Assam Finance Service. The online application will start from 14th March 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. http://apsc.nic.in.
Last Date: 13/04/2022.
APSC Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- ◉ Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 20
- ◉ UR: 13
- ◉ OBC/ MOBC: 0
- ◉ SC: 1
- ◉ STP: 4
- ◉ STH: 2
- 1. Assam Accounts Service: 08 posts
- 2. Assam Local Fund Audit Service: 08 posts
- 3. Supdt./Accountants/ Senior Accounts/ Asstt. Of Treasuries: 04 posts
- ◉ PB-4, ₹ 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Grade Pay: ₹ 12,700/-
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment:
- ◉ The minimum Educational Qualification of a candidate shall be a Graduate from a recognized University by the Government.
- ◉ An Accounts Officer of the Assam Accounts Service, an Audit Officer of Assam Local Fund Audit Service and a member of the Assam Treasury (Estt.) Service (Supdt./ Accountant/ Senior Accounts Asstt.) are eligible to appear in the examination if he/ she has not crossed the age of 50 Years on 01- 01-2022 and is a graduate of a recognized university and has rendered at least 5 years of service in his/ her cadre.
- ◉ A Certificate to the effect that 5 years of service has been completed is to be issued, by the Appointing Authority and it must be furnished along with the application.
- ◉ In this regard, Assam Public Service Commission will hold a Departmental (Promotion) Examination of the members belonging to the cadre of (i) Assam Accounts Service, (ii) Assam Local Fund Audit Service and (iii) Assam Treasury (Estt.) Service Personnel on the dates to be notified later on for filling up of 20 (twenty) posts in Junior Grade II cadre of the Assam Finance Service.
- ◉ General/EWS: 285.40
- ◉ SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- ◉ BPL: 185.40
- ◉ PWBD: 185.40
- ◉ Online .
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Staring date of submission of online application: 14/03/2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 13/04/2022
- ◉ Last Date for submission of fees: 15/04/2022
Important Web-Links of APSC Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : Link Available from 14/03/2022
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.