APSC Admit Card 2022
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) 2022 has recently released the Admit Card for the OMR based Screening Test of 45 Research Assistant vacancy in Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department , Govt. of Assam. Candidates can download their Call letter/ Admit Card from APSC website (www.apsc.nic.in).
APSC Admit Card Details
Name of the post:
- ◉ Research Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 45
- ◉ Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department, Govt. of Assam
- ◉ 07/2021, dated: 01/10/2021
Type of test:
- ◉ Screening Test (OMR based)
Date of test:
- ◉ Mentioned @ Admit Card
Availability of admit card to download:
- ◉ from 21-03-2022
How to Download APSC Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted online applications for 45 Research Assistant Vacancy in Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards. The download links will be activated once APSC released the admit card.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, Check Important Web-Links section
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Download Admit Card link
- ◉ Step 3: Enter your Application Id Or Roll number and Date of Birth and click on View E-Admission Certificate button .
- ◉ Step 4: Your APSC admit card will be downloaded.
- ◉ Step 5: Take a print-out of the same and carry the admit to the examination hall.