Child Development Project Officer, Nagaon (Urban) Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Anganwadi: Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), ICDS Nagaon (Urban) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 21 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) vacancy under Integrated Child Development Scheme, Nagaon. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: N/A.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
1. Name of Post:
- ◉ Anganwadi Worker
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 1
- ◉ Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/ AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
2. Name of Post:
- ◉ Anganwadi Helper
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 20
- ◉ Candidates must have passed HSLC/ AHM. If HSLC/ AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- ◉ Anganwadi Worker: As per departmental regulation.
- ◉ Anganwadi Helper: As per departmental regulation.
Other Criteria of Anganwadi Recruitment:
- ◉ Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
- ◉ The candidate must be a permanent resident of that particular area where the angawadi centre is situated from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for the recruitment. A certificate must be submitted from the local Gaonburah or President/ Secretary/ Member of respective Panchayat regarding this.
- ◉ Preference will be given to the candidates trained in various sports , physical, medics as well as cultural activity .
How to Apply for Anganwadi Recruitment?
- ◉ Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in standard format provided by Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nagaon. Application along with latest coloured passport sized photographs, self attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, residency certificate, PWD certificate (as applicable) is to be submitted in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Nagaon (Urban) within stipulated time.
Selection Process of Anganwadi Worker Recruitment:
- ◉ The selection of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) will be completed through interview. The schedule of the interview will be intimated in due course of time. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the respective office regularly in this regard.
List of Documents (self-attested) Required to Submit with Application Form:
- ◉ Application Form and Passport Size Photograph
- ◉ Educational Qualification & Marksheet
- ◉ Other Experience Certificate (as applicable)
- ◉ Caste Certificate (as applicable)
- ◉ Domicile Certificate/ Residential Certificate
- ◉ Person with Disability (PWD) certificate (as applicable)
|The article has been prepared on the basis of details available from similar type of recruitment from some other districts. Pl contact office of the CDPO, Nagaon for further details.|
Important Dates of Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of application: 28th March 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of application: N/A
Important Web-Links of Anganwadi Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.