Pragjyotish College, Guwahati Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Pragjyotish College: Pragjyotish College, Guwahati 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 10 Assistant Professor posts in various subjects. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application must reach the office of the Principal, Pragjyotish College within 15 (Fifteen) days from the publication.
Date Of Published: 12/02/2022
Last Date: 15 Days.
Pragjyotish College Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- ◉ Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 10
Subject wise vacancy:
- ◉ Physics: 3
- ◉ Assamese: 1
- ◉ Botany: 2
- ◉ Education: 1
- ◉ Economics: 1
- ◉ Philosophy: 1
- ◉ Bengali: 1
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of Pragjyotish College Recruitment:
- ◉ Educational Qualification and the selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.239/2021/68 dated 24-01-2022 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedura for Award of Ph.D Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- ◉ The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
- ◉ Eligibility like M.Phil/ Ph.D /Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond. The age of the candidate is as per the prevailing rule of Assam Government.
- PRC: The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language. In service candidate must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority. No candidate from outside of Assam will be considered vide Govt. of Assam (Higher Education) Order No. AHE.429/2021 /Pt/3 dated 1st February 2022.
How to apply for Pragjyotish College Vacancy?
- ◉ Candidates can send their applications in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam along with complete bio-data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards and accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- drawn in favour of Principal, Pragjyotish College, Guwahati-9 payable at the SBI, West Guwahati Branch.
- ◉ Applications must reach the Principal, Pragjyotish College, Guwahati-9 within 15 days of publication (DOP: 12/02/2022) of this advertisement.
Important Web-Links of Pragjyotish College Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.