J.B. College, Jorhat Recruitment 2022
Jobs in J B College: J.B. College, Jorhat 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 8 Assistant Professor posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 28/02/2022.
J B College Jorhat Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- ◉ Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 8
Subject wise vacancy:
- ◉ English: 1
- ◉ Assamese: 2
- ◉ Geology: 1
- ◉ Statistics: 1
- ◉ Botany: 1
- ◉ Chemistry: 1
- ◉ Librarian: 1
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of J B College Jorhat Recruitment:
- ◉ 38 years as on 1st day of the year in which the advertisement is issued with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- ◉ Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- ◉ Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- ◉ Notwithstanding, anything contained in sub clause (i) and (ii) to the clause 4.40.1, of the UGC Regulations 30th June, 2010 candidates who have a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- ◉ NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- ◉ A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Masters level for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categorised for the purpose of eligibility. The 5% relaxation will not include any grace (clause-3.4.1)
- ◉ The period of time taken by Candidates to acquire M.Phil and /or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as Teaching / research experience for appointment to the positions (clause-3.9.0).
- ◉ In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
- ◉ Selection procedure will be as per Govt. O.M. No.AHE.239/2021/68, dated 24-01-2022.
- ◉ Reference date for acquiring qualification, Candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./Seminar paper/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
How to apply for J B College Jorhat Recruitment?
- ◉ Candidates may send their applications in prescribed format available in DHE website along with all supporting documents and accompanied by a a Demand Draft of ₹ 2000/- (two thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, J.B. College, Jorhat, payable at Jorhat.
- ◉ The applications must reach the following address within 4 PM of 28th February 2022.
J.B. College (Autonomous) Jorhat,
Important Web-Links of J B College Recruitment Vacancy:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.