National Health Mission (NHM), Assam Recruitment 2022
Jobs in NHM Assam: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 200 Junior Resident posts for engagement on temporary basis in the various Medical Colleges of Assam. Interested and Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Walk-in Interview Date: 04 & 05/01/2022.
NHM Recruitment 2022
Name of the posts:
- Junior Resident
Number of Vacancy:
- 200 (May vary)
- Rs. 50,000/- per month
- All Medical College & Hospitals of Assam
Period of Engagement:
- Initially for 6 months (may be extended further)
Eligibility Criteria of NHM Recruitment:
- Candidates must be a MBBS degree holder or equivalent.
- Candidates must be registered under Assam Council of Medical Registration.
- Preference will be given to NEET PG 2021-22 qualified candidates whose name appeared in the Revised Merit List Published by the Office of the DME, Assam.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have completed 1 year rural service under NHM, Assam.
How to Apply for NHM Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may appear in a walk-in interview as per the schedule mentioned below.
|Date of Walk-in Interview||Reporting/ Registration Time||Venue|
|4th & 5th January 2022||10 am – 11 am||O/o The Director of Medical Education, Assam, Six Mile, Khanapara|
➢ All candidates shall bring the relevant Original Testimonials (MBBS Pass Certificate or equivalent, Internship Completion Certificate, Rural Service Completion Certificate if applicable) including 2 Passport Photos, AMC Registration along with a set of self attested photocopies of the same for attending the interview.
Important Web-Links of NHM Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.