Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Indian Navy: Indian Navy 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 50 Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer posts for Information Technology under special Naval Orientation Course. The online application will start from 27th January 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Last Date: 10/02/2022.
Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- SSC Officer (IT)
Number of Vacancy:
- Both Men and Women
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy SSC Officer (IT) Recruitment:
- Prospective candidates must have born between 02 July 1997 to 1st January 2003.
➢ A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE/B.Tech/other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage) .
- (A) M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Systems/Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence),
- (B) MCA with BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
➢ NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to following conditions:-
- (I) Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- (II) Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
- (III) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jan 2019.
- (IV) The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate by DG NCC/concerned NCC unit for its validity.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Vacancy?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting Official Recruitment Portal of Indian Navy. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application”.
- Step 3: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 4: Next, you need to submit the form.
- Step 5: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Indian Navy SSC Vacancy 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 27th January 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 10th February 2022
Important Web-Links of Indian Navy Vacancy:
- Online Application : 27th January 2022
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.