DSE Assam Merit List 2022
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam 2022 has recently released the 3rd provisional merit list (District-wise, Category-wise, Subject-wise) for the recruitment to 2272 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) vacancy. Candidates who applied online for these vacancy may now check their name in merit list in the official website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
DSE Assam Merit List Details
Name of the post:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Number of Vacancy:
- Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) Assam
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
1st Merit list release date:
2nd Merit list release date:
3rd Merit list release date:
Merit list status:
- Available Now
How to Check DSE Assam Merit List?
➢ Candidates who applied online for these vacancy may now check their name in provisional merit list. They may follow their name using below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Step 2: Click on DSE Assam Merit List link.
- Step 3: A new webpage will be opened in new tab.
- Step 4: Go to your respective district name and download PDF file.
- Step 5: Open the PDF file using any PDF reader .
- Step 6: Now, you may check your name in the PDF file .
Important Web-Links of DSE Assam PGT Merit List:
- Verification List : Click Here
- Verification Notification : Click Here
- District Selection Link : Click Here
- Check Provisional Merit List :
1st| 2nd| 3rd
- Merit List Notification : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
Important Instructions to Candidates Regarding PGT Merit List:
- The candidates, whose names appeared in the first provisional merit list in multiple districts or in different subjects may now submit their options in the official website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in from 01.01.2022. The link will remain open only for 48 hours.
- The link for selection of district option will be opened repeatedly at the time of publication of subsequent provisional merit lists and will activate for 48 hours after 24 hours from the time of publication of each provisional merit lists.
- If the enlisted candidates, selected in multiple districts or in different subjects, fail to give their option within the stipulated time, the appointing authority will randomly select the district or subject for filling up the vacancies in the greater interest of student’s community.
- No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after successful selection of District or Subject.
- Report from the competent authority regarding fake or forged documents submitted by the candidates will lead to cancellation of his / her candidature forthwith and appropriate legal action.
- The office of the undersigned or the office of the Inspector of Schools will not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate in submission of options.
- All Provisional Merit Lists will automatically stand cancelled on publication of the Final Merit List. Appointment letters / orders will be issued only to the candidates whose names appeared in the Final Merit List following a final verification of documents / testimonials of candidates enlisted in the Final Merit List in the office of the Inspector of Schools concerned.
- Any claim for appointment on the basis of the Provisional Merit Lists will not be entertained.
- The office of the undersigned will not be responsible for any technical issues such as network failure / power outage etc., faced by the candidates at the time of submission of options at their levels.
- The applicants are requested to view the website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in regularly for the aforesaid purpose. No further notice will be published regarding publication of Provisional Merit Lists / Final Merit List / Link for Option.
- Regarding grievances, only offline complaints / grievances from the candidates will be accepted within 48 hours of publication of each Provisional Merit List. No complaint / grievances after publication of final merit list will be accepted. The candidates may submit their grievances in offline mode in the Room No. 26 of the Office of the Director of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 19, in the prescribed format only.
DSE Assam PGT Verification List:
➢ In order of verify the diploma certificates issued by the “Asom Sahitya Sabha” and “Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan” in respect of 233 nos. applicants for 2272 nos. post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in response to the advertisement published in the local dailies on 08.09.2021, a verification programme is scheduled as given below:
- Date: 10.01.2022 and 11.01.2022
- Time: From 11.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Venue: Conference Hall of the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19
➢ Accordingly, the said 233 nos. applicants are requested to attend the verification programme as per date, time and venue mentioned above, failing which, candidature of the said candidates will stand automatically cancelled.