District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Dibrugarh: District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 1 Night Chowkidar Post. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 07/02/2022.
Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- Night Chowkidar
Number of Vacancy:
- 1 [ Unreserved: 1]
- ₹ 12000-5200 + G.P. 3900
Eligibility Criteria of Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
- The candidate must have have minimum qualification of VIII standard passed and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher secondary School Leaving certificate) or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said post. Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on need basis.
How to apply for Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates need to send their application through post to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh, super scribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope as follows “To the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh.”
- The candidates may also submit applications in the drop box placed at the O/o The District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh .
- The candidate will have to submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc., two recent passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
Important Dates of Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of application: 5th January 2022
- Last date of submission of application: 7th February 2022
Important Web-Links of Dibrugarh Judiciary Vacancy:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.