State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) 2022
State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) aka State Eligibility Test (SET) is an examination conducted by SLET Commission Assam (N.E. Region). The main motive behind this exam is list a pool of eligible candidates to be appointed as an Asst. Professor in the same league as National Eligibility Test (NET) organised by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Last date for online application submission: 28/12/2021
SLET Commission Assam (N.E. Region) has recently released the official notification of State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
State Level Eligibility Test Details
Name of the exam:
- State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) 2022
Type of exam:
- State level eligibility test for Asst. Professor
Level of exam:
- State Level
Date of exam:
- 27th February 2021 (Sunday)
Mode of exam:
Number of question papers:
Number of questions:
- 50+ 100
- 03 Hours
Mode of application:
Eligibility Criteria of SLET Exam:
- There is no age limit to appear in SLET Exam. Candidates who qualify in the Test are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor within the jurisdiction of the Member-States of this SLET Commission .
- Candidates must have secured atleast 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in case of General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates. However, the scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Person with Disability (PWD) Category, the Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer who have secured atleast 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master degree or equivalent examination are eligible to appear in the Test.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the final qualifying Master degree (final year) examination and result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination have been delayed may also apply for this Test.
How to Apply for SLET Exam?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this entrance test by visiting official SLET Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: At the end, pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of State Level Eligibility Test 2022:
- Starting date for online application submission: 11/11/2021
- Last date for online application submission: 28/12/2021
Important Web-Links of State Level Eligibility Test:Join Whatsapp Group
About SLET 2022:
➢ State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) consists of two papers. All the two papers will have only objective type questions of the following forms:
(A) Multiple Choice
(C) Assertion and Reasoning
(D) True and False
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|I||100||50||1 Hours ( 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.)|
|II||200||100||2 Hours (11.30 A.M. to 1. 30 P.M.)|
Paper:– I shall be of general subject, intended to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper:– II shall consist of 100 objective type questions based on the subject. Each question will carry 2 marks. There will be no negative marking. The compensatory time provided to the visually impaired candidates and PWD candidates with writing disability in Paper-I is 20 minutes. Accordingly, there is provision of 20 minutes compensatory time in Paper – II .
SLET Test Centres:
|Name of Centres||Centre Code|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Arunachal||06|
|Sikkim (Nar Bahadur Bhandari Degree College)||08|