CTET Admit Card 2021
CTET Admit: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 2021 is going to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2021 starting from 16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022. CTET 2021 December exam will be conducted in 20 Indian languages across 135 cities all over the country. The candidates who submitted online CTET Application form may visit this page regularly for CTET Admit Card 2021.
CTET Admit Card Details
Name of exam:
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test, December 2021
Name of board:
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- 15th Edition
Mode of exam:
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
Date of release of admit card:
- 11th December 2021
Admit card status:
CTET Admit Card Release Date:
- The e-Admit Cards of candidates (who have paid the fees) and allotted examination dates during 16th – 31st December 2021 have been uploaded on the CTET website https://ctet.nic.in/. The admit cards for the candidates who have been allotted dates of examination during 01st – 13th January 2022 will be uploaded in due course of time.
- The admit cards for all candidates will be uploaded in two phases. First phase of admit cards will contain the information of City and Date of Examination to enable the candidate(s) to make plan accordingly. Second phase of admit cards with information of examination centre and shift of examination will be available on the website 02 days before the examination. The candidates are advised to download their e-admit card of first phase and second phase from above website.
How to Download CTET Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted their online application for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) may now able to download their admit cards for the CBT (Computer Based Test). The candidates may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Step 2: Click on Download CTET Admit Card link.
- Step 3: Official admit card portal will be opened.
- Step 4: Enter the required credentials i.e. Application Number and Date of Birth / Password and submit the form.
- Step 5: Your CTET Admit Card will be displayed.
- Step 6: Take a print of the same and carry the admit card to the exam hall.