Assam Job Fair 2021
The Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training (DECT), Assam 2021 organizes Job Mela / Rozgar Mela / Niyog Mela from time to time in various locations across Assam for benefit of the jobseekers. Again this year Govt. of Assam has decided to organize JOB Mela in all districts of Assam. These melas will be held mostly at district quarters. Check this page for further details.
Assam Job Fair 2021 Details
Name of the event:
- Niyog Mela
Date of event:
- 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 27th and 28th December 2021
Time of event:
- 10 AM to 3 PM
Venue of event:
- District Headquarters
Name of agency:
- Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship, DECT, Assam
- National Career Service Project (NCS) , Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India
Type of event:
- Walk-in Interview
How to check Schedule of Niyog Mela?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates need to attend the Job Fair to be held at the respective district headquarters as per the schedule mentioned below. They may follow below steps to check the job fair schedule.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Job Fair Schedule”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, a PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Step 4: Open the PDF file and you may now check district wise schedule – venue, date and time.
Documents to Carry to Job Fair Venue:
➢ Candidates need to carry following documents while going to attend the Niyog Mela :
- Biodata/ CV/ Resume – 2 copies.
- Passport size photographs.
- Original copies of educational qualification certificates and marksheets.
- Xerox copies of educational qualification certificates and marksheets.
- Employment Exchange registration number.
- Other relevant documents.